Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken drumsticks with Garlic Butter naan.
You organize grilling poach Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken drumsticks with Garlic Butter naan testing 24 procedure together with 7 and. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
compound of Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken drumsticks with Garlic Butter naan
- It’s 4 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- You need 3 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chicken tandoori garam masala.
- It’s Pinch of food colour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of as required Oil for deep frying.
- You need 2 tbsp of maida/ constarch.
- It’s 1 of beaten egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato catch up.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shejwan chutney.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare of For restaurant style garlic naan-.
- Prepare 2 cups of maida.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of baking soda.
- Prepare of Few Chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of kalonji.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken drumsticks with Garlic Butter naan gradually
- For marination drumsticks- Add drumsticks in a bowl add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste lemon juice, salt red chilli powder,tandoori masala mix everything.cover the bowl and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator..
- For frying chicken drumsticks heat the oil in the pan. Take a bowl beat egg add salt pepper. And keep maida in one plate. Take 1 drumstick deep in beaten egg and coat in maida.. keep all drumsticks ready..
- Once oil gets heat fry in deep oil till it get cooked and Remove in tissue paper..
- For honey glaze – take a pan add 2 tablespoons of oil add chopped onion chopped ginger garlic and saute for 2 minutes add soya sauce tomato ketchup and honey. mix all together and saute add little water and saute for 2 minutes. Add pinch ajinomoto and salt saute add honey and mix everything and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Cook on high heat so that sauce covers the drumsticks. Take it in a serving plate garnish with coriander leaves and onion salad.
- For garlic naan- take maida add curd salt sugar baking soda oil. Mix all together and knead the dough. Apply oil on ur hand and knead the dough. Keep the dough cover with cloth or lid.
- Heat a tawa. Take a small dough into ur hand roll it and shape it in an oval shape rolling. Add kalonji chopped garlic chopped coriander leaves and press it and roll it over again. On the other side take water into ur hand And spread over roti in it and roast in tawa.