Chhatu Patra Poda/ Baked Mushroom in a traditional way. This is a traditional mangalorean dish, and tastes amazing! There is another variant of this made in northern India ( Gujarat ) where the rice and the coconut are replaced with gram flour. Hello friends Chicken Patra Poda is one of the traditional recipe of Odisha.
See more ideas about Indian food recipes, Food recipes and Cuisine. The traditional Gujarati thali mostly encompasses rotli, dal or kadhi, sabzi also known as shaak and rice. Gather the remaining dough and roll out again and cut out shapes. You be responsible broiling curry Chhatu Patra Poda/ Baked Mushroom in a traditional way adopting 13 technique along with 7 so. Here is how you bring off.
technique of Chhatu Patra Poda/ Baked Mushroom in a traditional way
- Prepare 100 gms of Mushrooms(wash & cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of tomato (cut into small pieces).
- It’s 1 of onion(cut into small pieces).
- You need 5-6 pods of Garlic.
- It’s 2-3 of Green chilli.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Mustard oil.
- Prepare of For Spice paste-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 5-6 pods of garlic pods.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
Arrange the mathri on a baking sheet. I flipped the mathris mid way to ensure even browning from both the sides. Thalassery Cuisine refers to the distinct cuisine from Thalassery town of northern Kerala, that has blended in Arabian, Persian, Indian and European styles of cooking as a result of its long history as a maritime trading post. Thalassery is known for its biriyani (in local dialect, biri-yaa-ni).
Chhatu Patra Poda/ Baked Mushroom in a traditional way method
- Clean & wash the mushrooms & cut into small pieces..
- Heat oil in a kadai or pan & fry the mushrooms with little salt on high flame for about 4-5 mints.Then remove the mushrooms & keep aside..
- Mix well the fried mushrooms,tomato,spice paste,turmeric powder, salt, mustard oil, whole green chilli with garlic pods..
- Put the mixture middle of a banana leaf or talapatra/ salaleaf,sprinkle oil on the top & wrap it carefully so that the mixture should not come out from the wrap,then tie it with a green raw thread..
- Bake it for 20- 25 mints in a charcoal or gas stove in a clay pot or any tawa on low flame.Also you can grill it in oven nicely..
- You need to flip the wrap if you are grilling it.After 20-25 mints you need to remove the wrap from the stove..
- Then remove the leaf & serve the dish with boiled rice..
Unlike other biriyani cuisines Thalassery biryani uses Kaima/Jeerakasala rice instead of the usual. To begin with the Goan Mushroom Xacuti recipe , first wash the mushrooms to remove the dirt and wipe them with a clean kitchen cloth. Pilaf (US spelling), or pilau (UK spelling) is a rice dish, or in some regions, a wheat dish, whose recipe usually involves cooking in stock or broth, adding spices, and other ingredients such as vegetables or meat, and employing some technique for achieving cooked grains that do not adhere. At the time of the Abbasid Caliphate, such methods of cooking rice at first spread through a vast. Hope my cooking videos helps you in a small way to prepare healthy food with simple cooking methods using everyday ingredients available in kitchen.